sábado, 6 de noviembre de 2010

Recommendation 12+1: La Cosmopolita

It's not that I'm supersticious, it's that this restaurant just opened and and all I want is to send them good vibes and wish them good luck. And I truly reckon they are going to succeed as the place has all the ingredients to do it: good food, welcoming staff and beautiful interior design. I must say we decided to try this one out because it looks gorgeous from the outside. Nice décor indeed. And once in there, we were welcome by Borja, the owner, who is leading the waiting staff fantastically well. The food is superb. It's all about tapas. So far, I'd recommend tasting the following:
- albóndigas de rabo de toro
- croquetas de cecina
- salpicón de marisco
- cosmopolitas (the tuna one is really good)
- the eggs with ham
Share some wine with your friends and say out loud: this is the life!

Average price: 15-20€ p.p.
Location: Calle José Denis Belgrano

2 comentarios:

  1. It´s seems a nice place. I´ll visit next year.
    Merry Christmas and a happy new 2011.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks Fran! Happy holiday to you too and a merry 2011!!

    ResponderEliminar

Don't be shy, share your thoughts here!